IT Infrastructure Engineer - Job Search - New York NY - NYCRecommendations
James (Jim) Garrigan
Diversely Talented IT Infrastructure Engineer
New York, NY
+1 (646) 504-7620
Ideal Opportunity:The ideal position will leverage my technical skills and abilities to support the business and colleagues. I am eager to learn (e.g. cloud technologies) and I thrive at entities that provide a supportive environment for growth.
In present day IT the appropriate idiom is not "reach for the stars", but "reach for the clouds".
Experience: I have experience as both a contractor and an employee.
Location: New York City (NYC) or locations accessible via public transportation within 1 hour. I live in New York City. I do not have a car.
Compensation: Flexible - W2
My career history integrates training / analytical and problem-solving experience, along with the ability to precisely determine, understand, and fulfill requirements.
I am augmenting my PowerShell skills via LinkedIn Learning. I recently read Mastering Windows Server 2019 by Jordan Krause. In 2017 at Compu21 I completed CCNA and Server 2016 MCSE classes.
I can walk the talk with regard to learning and implementing technology. My job search site is a Top Result on popular search engines Bing, Duckduckgo, Google ... - keywords "it infrastructure engineer" "new york ny".
It is my belief I have received recommendations from C-level executives because of my moral values and work ethic. Many companies only provide "name, rank and serial number".
Recognition for hard work and dedication: James, I wanted to take a moment to express my sincere appreciation for all the hard work and dedication that you have shown during the CCU project. I appreciate your professionalism, expertise, and willingness to collaborate to make the server rollout a true success for NYCDOE. Once again, thank you for your hard work and dedication.
- Technical Skills - PowerShell, Active Directory, BlackBerry Server, DNS, Enterprise Vault / File System Archiving | Compliance Accelerator | Discovery Accelerator, Group Policy, Microsoft Exchange, Windows Software Update Services
- Platforms - Server 2022 | 2019 | 2016 | 2012 R2 | 2008 | 2003 | 2000, Windows 10 | 7 | XP
- Hands-on-Knowledge - Hyper-V, Red Hat Linux, VMware, NetApp SAN
- Core Competencies - Change Management, Disaster Recovery, Documentation - Technical | Business Requirements | Project Implementation, Electronic Discovery, Electronic Surveillance - FINRA, Compliance / Regulatory Requirements, Enterprise Architecture and Design, High Availability, Internal Investigations, IT Governance, Patch Management, Security Policy Management
- Languages - PowerShell, Batch files
Recommendations - IT Infrastructure Engineer - New York NY
IT Infrastructure Engineer - New York NY - Job Search - Cover Letter - Resume - Windows Server - Diversely Talented - James Jim Garrigan
Deployment Virtualization Troubleshoot Firewall Configure ITIL Threats Service Desk
Data Center Encryption IT Solutions End Users Connectivity Cloud based Vendor IT Service
Servers End User Authentication IT Services Administrators IT Department Network Security
Datacenter Cloud Computing Systems Administrator Network Services On premise
Managed IT Network Infrastructure Network Engineer Infrastructure Services IT Security
Application Development Managed IT Services Wireless Network IT Management Systems
Engineering System Administrator Technology Solutions